This site is a work in progress. If you don’t find what you need, visit VA.gov.

What's your idea for Vets.gov?

vets.gov or eBenefits?

So should I be using vets.gov or eBenefits?

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frustrated commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

eBenefits is a joke and vets.com is a bigger joke. This is what happens when the government tries to get high tech. Hire people who really know what their doing......please!

• jhebner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ebenefits does not work; it is impossible to log in; not user friendly; needs to explain in English clear English; HELP has no TEETH, it is only a diversion; What the h... id ebenefits anyway ?
        Does not GO where you want ii to. Cannot go 'BACk' Get rid of it and make a decent APP.
        ....DEPRESSING

• crazy nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is vets.gov piggybacked with ID.me Wallet. You can’t get onto vets.gov unless you become a member of ID.me Wallet.
        ID.me Wallet seems to be an add-on where retailers give you bonus points.

• Judy Weney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to find status of appeal that was sent to Washington in July 2016. Can not get any information

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have you frozen your credit bureau info, if so they just tell you if you want to verify you have to open it up temporarily, if not too bad, you cannot use this site the way you would like. They never even gave a thought to many of us that have frozen this info for very good reasons and opening it even for a short time could cause us harm

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I started 22-1990 application on VONAPP on the 19th with only one thing to add. I come back on Tuesday and told I can no longer use VONAPP for the application and forwarded to VA.Vets. It doesn't have my old application and won't let me start a new one. It just spins. What is going on

• Another Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Get Started" green button won't link to anything when I try to verify my identity. Can't you do better than this, really?

• Bret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yet another log-in with yet another process. DS Logon works for everything else, why shouldn't it work for this?

• Doug Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is VA/Vets.gov replacing Ebenfits? Is that a "new administration" thing or just an updated version? Just curious as to know if I should be primarily using one, or the other form now on.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vet.gov needs alternate ways to be verified or login. .mil email address, or use the DS Logon for what its used for, to access and be verified for government sites.

• Rick Beverley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to evaluate the site. Been trying for a couple of weeks to verify my account. Have my OL & passport - the "get stated" button doesn't move me to the level to verify the account I created! Please HELP

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base