This site is a work in progress. If you don’t find what you need, visit VA.gov.

What's your idea for Vets.gov?

Status of disability claim.

I want to be able to see where my claim is at. What is the BVA doing with my appeal. How log will it take to get to the hearing based on number of claims in front of mine.

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

PaulPaul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't even bother with the link that the VA Admin posted at the bottom of this thread. It never loads on a computer. I can access it through my smartphone, but even then... the information is not current or up to date

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new site is not good ,you go threw code after codes and still don't get to see
        what you are looking for. the old site was much friendly to work. One password is
        enough.

• AngelaAngela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account has been verified and confirmed numerous times however, I'm still unable to gain access to anything other than the home page. Each time I attempt to check my claim status the site continues to request for verification yet again and after I attempt to verify once again, then I get an error message stating my account has previously been verified and ebenefits is so useless as my portal is never updated, not even the projected completion date.

Feedback and Knowledge Base